Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is a United States copyright law that provides guidelines for online service providers in cases of copyright infringement. As the operator of NAWhatsapp.Net, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and are committed to responding to notices of alleged copyright infringement in accordance with the DMCA.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on our website, please provide us with a written notice containing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Please send the written notice to our designated Copyright Agent at the following email address:
Please be aware that you may be liable for damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees, if you materially misrepresent that material on our website is infringing upon your copyrights. If you are unsure whether the material infringes upon your copyrights, we recommend seeking legal advice before submitting a DMCA notice.
Upon receiving a valid DMCA notice, we will promptly investigate the matter and take appropriate action, which may include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material. We will also notify the alleged infringer and provide them with an opportunity to respond to the notice.
Please note that we are unable to provide any legal advice or determine the validity of copyright claims. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the DMCA process or our copyright policy, we encourage you to consult with an attorney or legal expert.
By using NAWhatsapp.net, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this DMCA Disclaimer and agree to comply with its terms and procedures.